The website www.k-invent.com published and used by KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE, located 17B rue de Verdun 91400 ORSAY (France), registered in the Companies Register of Evry (France)
under number 829 348 747, enables the Users to buy on-line measuring instruments for sport and rehabilitation.
This policy for data privacy and protection of private life allows users and customers to learn more about the origin and use of personal data that are collected and processed by KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE when they consultthe site www.k-invent.com, and to inform them about their rights.
- “User”:any person navigating on the site without being registered;
- Customer:any person, whether natural or legal, whether governed by private or public law, registered on the site.
- Site:website accessible at URL www.k-invent.com
- “Order”:means any purchase or reservation of goods and/or services by a customer on the Site under the conditions laid down in the General Sales Conditions
- “Cookies”:refers to tracers and/or equivalent technologies, in particular cookies, “Flash” cookies, result from the Terminal impression calculation “fingerprinting” , local web storage, invisible pixels, which are used in a cumulative or alternative way to (i) facilitate user or customer navigation (Cookies), (ii) propose services or products adapted to the interest of the customer (Publicity cookies) . (iii) enablecomputation of statistics (Audience cookies) and (iv) enable the User or Customer to access to personalised
products and services on the Site or via messages (Personalisation cookies)…
- “Personal Data”:any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Article 1.FINAL DATA PROCESSING
Allpersonal data transmitted directly or indirectly by Customers are strictly confidential and are used by KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE for:
– carrying out operations relating to orders, i.e. payments, deliveries, invoices, accounts, monitoring client relations (performance of satisfaction surveys, handling of complaints and after-sales service, etc.), fight against fraud.
– providing customers with studies, opinion polls and product tests as well as retention, prospection and promotion activities.
– developing business statistics
– organisinggames and competitions, lotteries and any promotional event excluding gambling
– handling unpaid invoices and litigation.
The personal data collected from the cookies allowto:
– produce statistics and traffic volume information for the various components of the site
– adapt the presentation of the site to the consultation preferences
– remember information related to completed forms on the Site or related to orders
– access the Customer account
– implement security measures
ARTICLE 2.TYPE OF DATA
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE collects and processes the data supplied by its clients when creating a Customer account and/or when an order is issued:Last name, first name, e-mail address, postal
address, delivery and invoicing address, telephone number.
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE does not collect and does not have access to any bank details of its customers.
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE collects and processes information related to the monitoring of the commercial relationship with its Customer: purchased products and/or services, amount, digital code and other relevant information on the delivery, purchase history, return of products, correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with after-sales service…
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUEcollects and processes information related to the terminal used to mconnect to the site:IP address, type of terminal, operating system of the terminal, Internet access
provider, browser, and location data of the terminal.
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE collects and processes information on navigation and behaviour of users and customers on the Site:page consultation statistics, URL full path to, via and from the Site.
ARTICLE 3.DATA RETENTION
Personal data related to an on-line order shall be kept for a period of 3 years following the date of the order.
Beyond this period, they may be subject to intermediate archiving in order to comply with the legal, tax and accounting obligations of KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE (e.g. the obligation to keep
invoices under Article L 123-2 of the Commercial Code for a period of 10 years).
In the event of a litigation procedure, all personal data and documents containing personal data relevant to the dispute may be retained for the entire duration of the proceedings.
At the end of the retention period, data will be anonymised and kept exclusively for statistical purposes and will not give rise to any commercial exploitation.
The statistics on audience measurement and the data for gross attendance at the site are not kept for more than thirteen (13) months.
ARTICLE 4 — TRANSMISSION OF DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES
The data provided by Users and Customers are not communicated to third parties for commercial exploitation.
ARTICLE 5 — STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE EUROPE
KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE commits not to store or transfer personal data of its users outside the European Union.
ARTICLE 6 — RIGHTS OF PERSONS
Users and Customers are entitled to the following rights:
6.1 Right of access
They can obtain from KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE the confirmation that personal data relating to themselvesare processed or are not processed, and when they are processed, the access to that data as well as the following information:purpose of the processing, categories of data, envisaged retention, source, existence of a profiling…
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE shall provide a copy of the data processed.
6.2 Right of rectification
They can also obtain from KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE the correction ofdata relating to them that are inaccurate or incomplete.
6.3 Right to erasure
They can obtain from KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE the erasure of their data as soon as possible unless there is a legal obligation or a compelling legitimate reason requiring processing.
6.4 Right to restriction
They can obtain from KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE restrictions on the processing of their personal data.
6.5 Right to data portability
They can obtain from KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE the transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format of data relating to them.
6.6 Right to object
They may object at any time to the processing of their personal data.KINVENT BIOMECANIQUEwill then no longer process the data unless it can demonstrate that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing prevailing over the interests and rights of the Customers or Users concerned, or that it is necessary to preserve it for the establishment, exercise or defence of rights to the justice.
6.7 Post-mortem instructions
They may notify to KINVENT BIOMECANIQUEinstructions relating to the retention, erasure and disclosure of their personal data after death.
ARTICLE 7 — IMPLEMENTATION OF RIGHTS
The rights provided for in Article 6 may be exercised by writing a request:
– by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– by post to KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE, 17B rue de Verdun 91400 ORSAY (France)
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE undertakes to provide a reply to each request within one month from the date of receipt.
A deregistration link is to be found on all electronic mail sent by KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE.
It is at all times possible to file a complaint before the competent control authority, namely, in the case of France, the CNIL.
ARTICLE 8 — DATA SECURITY
8.1 Security measures taken by KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE
KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE commits to implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security regarding accidental access risks, unauthorized or illegal disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data. After 3 unsuccessful attempts to log into a client account, the account will be blocked.
8.2 Information to the User in the event of a security breach
In the event KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE detects illegal access to personal data stored on its servers or those of its suppliers, or unauthorized access which results in the realization of the risks identified above, KINVENT BIOMECHANIQUE commits to :
• Notify the User of the incident as soon as possible;
• Examine the causes of the incident and inform the User;
• Take the necessary measures within reasonable limits to lessen the negative effects and damages arising from the said incident
• Inform the CNIL
In no case shall the commitments defined in the above paragraph relating to security breach notification be assimilated to any fault or responsibility that arises as to the occurrence of the incident.
8.3 Malicious use
The Customer must protect his/her password and should not communicate it to anyone.For security reasons, this password must be made up of at least 8 characters, not comprising the name, first name or e-mail address used for registration.
E-mails received from KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE, their connection links and passwords should never be passed on to other people to avoid any risk of identity theft.
The security of the customer’s terminal is his/her responsibility.It is recommended to install antivirus, firewall and anti-spywares and regularly update them.
ARTICLE 9 — COOKIES
KINVENT BIOMECANIQUEmay have, subject to the choice made by the Customer or the User, to set cookies on his/her terminal during the validity of the cookie in question. Cookies are used for the purposes listed in Article 1 of the present.
In accordance with the relevant regulations, KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE obtains the consent of the user, in particular through a banner, before allowing the recording of cookies on the terminal.
The deactivation of the set of cookies may, in some cases, prevent the user from benefiting from a number of functionalities needed to navigate in certain areas of the site (e.g. a cookie that allows recognition of the browser used and adapts the presentation of the site to this browser).
9.2 List of cookies
The cookies on the customer’s and users’ desktop are:
– Google analytics
– Google adwords
– Facebook clicks
9.3 Cookie personalisation
The User or Customer has the option to refuse all or part of the cookies which KINVENT BIOMECANIQUE proposes to install on his/her terminal.
To do this, he/she may:
– set cookies from cookies present on the cookies banner on the Site
– set cookies from his/her browser