K-LAB controls K-DELTA force plates and K-SENS wireless sensors Network giving direct synchronised signals of IMU sensors and Force Plates.
K-LAB is a unique tool for your laboratory as you can perform breakthrough custom-made analysis on a variety of human movements. Thanks to its signal filtering and treatment algorithms, K-LAB is a ready-to-use solution for custom analysis or analysis through its predefined protocols.
K-JUMP, Jumping Analysis
K-JUMP, Jumping Analysis software combines smart calculating algorithms and scientific methods to calculate muscular jumping performance. You have access to various metrics like jump height, impulse time, stiffness, Power, Thrust, max force and Rate of Force development. Likewise, you are able to perform analysis on:
Balance rehabilitation and posture training
K-LAB is a powerfull tool that helps the rehabilitation professional to assess and practice vertical balance through playfull biofeedback certified exercises to practice mobility. Our exercise library includes:
K-GAIT, Gait analysis
K-GAIT, a K-LAB's part performs gait analysis. K-GAIT is an ideal tool for gait analysis, inside and outside water. K-GAIT is a unique solution for rehabilitation, especially for therapies inside water. You can assess very important gait variables such as gait cycle time, stride time, support time, ankle and knee angles, spasticity.
Software Technical Features
- Raw Measurement of joint angles and ground reaction forces
- Data analysis (filtering, calculation of kinematic quantities, power spectrum analysis, autocorrelation and cross-correlation analysis)
- Calculation of the Center of Pressure, weight distribution
- Calculation of speed, power, rate of force developpment, jump height, flight time
- Very low computing performance needed
- Made for Windows 7 or newer
K-LAB is also used in various other human movement domains, for example human reaction time and rhythm. For any custom-made protocol that could fit your needs, don't hesitate to contact our team.